Please click the [ Mark Complete ] button at the bottom of this page when you’ve achieved these goals:
- Be able to add a page to your website to show customers and other products that use your barcodes.
- Be able to use the My Logos Plugin to pull your customer logos into your web page.
- Be able to use an IBNREG Shortcode to pull examples of products and customers into your web page.
- Be able to use an Amazon.com Shortcode to pull in examples of products using our barcode numbers on amazon.com.
NOTE: Historically the IBNREG database was called “GEBIR” but this shortcode redirects to IBNREG.org
Adding a “Customers/Products Using Our Barcodes” page to your website
Some sites already have a page like this.
If your site has one, it will be called “Products Using Our Barcodes” and you can find it under the ‘information’ tab in the top menu.
If your site already has a page like this, make sure that the GEBIR shortcode in the page is correct for your country (see Using a GEBIR Shortcode below).
When the shortcode is correct it should be pulling in products from customers in your own country only, not worldwide).
Using the My Logos Plugin to pull your customer logos into your web page
This will pull in logos of your customers (you’ll need to activate it first):
Examples where this plugin is being used successfully:
Using a Shortcode to pull examples of products and customers into your web page
This will pull into your designated web page examples of products and customers using our barcodes in your country based on data from both gebir.org and barcodesdatabase.org.
- Decide which web page will display this information
(IMPORTANT: You need to have ‘gebir’ somewhere in the page URL).
- Insert the following shortcode into the page:
- In this shortcode, replace “NZ” with your 2-letter country code, e.g. GR for Greece, or EG for Egypt (you can find your country code here: https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/country_code_list.htm).
If this doesn’t work on your website, let us know and we’ll try to help.
Examples where this shortcode is being used:
- https://barcodes.co.nz/gebir-product-barcode/(see the screenshot below)
Using an Amazon.com Shortcode to pull in examples of products using our barcode numbers on amazon.com
Insert the following shortcode into a web page on your website: [amazon_search show=”10″]
Example where this shortcode is being used successfully: https://internationalbarcodes.com/products-on-amazon/