Please click the [ Mark Complete ] button at the bottom of this page when you’ve achieved these goals:
- On your website, configure/customise your Guarantee Certificate settings.
- Customise this if required.
Guarantee Certificates are PDF documents that are emailed to customers when they order EAN-13 or UPC barcodes.
The certificate states and guarantees that the customer is the sole legal owner of their barcode numbers.
By offering a Guarantee Certificate you reassure buyers.
And if you don’t offer it, you may lose potential buyers.
Initially, you have a template Guarantee Certificate that you need to customise for your own business.
Customising your Guarantee Certificate:
You need to change the Certificate settings so that they are relevant to your website/country…
1. Go to Automation Settings > Certificate.
A website logo has been added already.
If you would like to use a different company logo, you will need to create a new logo file to be uploaded.
The new logo must be on a transparent background, inverted PNG file, with a size of 464 x 142 px.
2. Upload the image under the header Logo.
The bottom 3 fields have already been set for you: Country Name, Site Email Address and Site/Business Name.
3. If you would like a different name to be used (to match your company logo, you can change this).
4. If your site is in a language other than English, you may wish to translate the certificate text to your local language.
5. If any changes have been made, you will need to click on the Update button at the top right.