Please click the [ Mark Complete ] button at the bottom of this page when you’ve achieved these goals:
- Customise the template Terms and Conditions page for your own details as Seller, and for your own Country.
Your website initially has a template Terms and Conditions page.
You need to change some of the content so that it applies to your own business.
Customising your Terms and Conditions page:
1. Open the Terms and Conditions page in WordPress.
2. At # 1.1 change the Seller name to your personal name (or your company name).
! The name should match that used in the signed licensee agreement.
3. At # 13.1 change New Zealand to your country name.
4. Update / Save.
5. View the page and check that it is correct.
For legal issues related to your website see also: